ID

Pw

Who do you think is the most hottest idol group in Korea?

A letter from Germany Rola dosh ~
  Poster : sandra you (219.♡.92.180)     Date : 14-05-07 10:09     Hit : 1305    
I stayed 3 month at her house and it was amazing! I learned so much about daily korean life and korean traditions. Sandra always helped me. The first few days in Korea I got lost a few times but I always could call her and she helped me. I also got ill two times and the hole family was worried and Sandra went with me to a doctor and helped me. Sandra always cooked for me and her food is realy delicious :D She invited me on New Year to the Korean Ancestral Memorial Rites, on her husbands birthday to go fishing on a boot, on her birthday eating with her family and so much more. Thank you!!! The hole family is realy nice. The house is clean, warm, safe and well located. I am recommending this family for everyone! I hope I will see you again Sandra! Thank you for everything!

ㅣ  Introduction  ㅣ  Custiom service ㅣ  Terms of use ㅣ  Personal information treatment  ㅣ  Homestay Agreement ㅣ  

We own the copyright of this website. Copyright ⓒ Korea homestay All right reserved. since 2010
5th Fl., 317, Tool, Garden-5(Five), Munjeong-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul, Korea 138-200
Tel. +82-70-7807-6888
E-mail : koreahomestay@nate.com