ID

Pw

Who do you think is the most hottest idol group in Korea?

Japanese Guest Homestaying with us!
  Poster : sandra you (114.♡.80.184)     Date : 13-05-14 18:49     Hit : 2461    

A beautiful Japanese girl Aiana visiting us! With such a bright mind, she told us she is having so much fun studying Korean. I still remember her being so happy with a certificate in her hand after 3 weeks of Korean lesson. She gave me a letter written in a heart-shaped board saying that she thanks me so much and that she loves Korea. She prepared this for 3 days which surprised me so much. I am so happy to have an opportunity to feel so touched after having a homestay with a foreigner. It was a memorable moment to dine with foreigners and I was so happy that they liked my food so much. Also I felt proud to myself when Aiana told me that she will tell all her friends to recommend how homestay helped her stay in Korea. After staying with her I automatically knew that I felt Aiana not as a foreigner but as a friend and a new family. Knowing other culture and my kids spending time in a new environment was so new and helpful to me as well. I have also met my former guest Lucy during my homestay in HK! I suggest everybody to expreince homestay!!~~

ㅣ  Introduction  ㅣ  Custiom service ㅣ  Terms of use ㅣ  Personal information treatment  ㅣ  Homestay Agreement ㅣ  

We own the copyright of this website. Copyright ⓒ Korea homestay All right reserved. since 2010
5th Fl., 317, Tool, Garden-5(Five), Munjeong-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul, Korea 138-200
Tel. +82-70-7807-6888
E-mail : koreahomestay@nate.com